In 2012 the IMP was named to the CFA Institute’s (CFAI) University Recognition Program. This status is earned by only a handful of programs at universities throughout the world. To be included in the CFAI University Recognition Program, all programs must possess a curriculum that follows the topics found on the CFAI Candidate Body of Knowledge.
一道本不卡免费高清Other unique features of IMP include the following.
- Students enroll in specific series of courses that address the CFAI Candidate Body of Knowledge.
- The Investment Management Capstone is required. This course includes CFAI Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct. The CFAI Ethical Decision Making Workshop is included in this Capstone course.
- Candidates take a mock CFA examination.
- Program members become Associate Members of the SCFAS. They are encouraged to attend SCFAS programs, events, and conferences.
- Successful completion of the IMP prepares the students to take the CFA Level I examination.
- Hear what our students have to say about the program!
For more information, contact:
Bridget Lyons, DPS
Professor of Finance
Ralph Lim, MBA, CFA
Associate Professor of Finance and Economics
The mission is to serve and educate the investment community as a forum and resource by providing comprehensive and timely resources enabling members to meet the challenges of the industry while sustaining high standards of professional conduct.