For questions or issues pertaining to accessibility contact email@example.com.
Visit our online form to report an accessibility barrier.
Members of the Digital Accessibility Committee
Policies and Procedures
Accessibility Training Module
Available training courses include core concepts relating to web accessibility as well as how to create accessible documents using Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat Pro and accessible emails. You can access it by logging into > selected COURSES in the upper right corner > select ACCESSIBILITY BASICS under MY ORGANIZATION in the upper right corner.
- Convert documents into accessible and alternate formats
- Additional questions regarding accessibility of materials from SHU Library can be sent to Mark Denny, Manager of Library Instructional Support Services & Technology, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email & Newsletters
- Email Accessibility Best Practices
Learn how to properly set up an email using accessibility best practices.
- Create digital and accessible newsletters within Outlook
- Closed Captioning
- - YouTube offers a free built-in capability to caption videos easily by typing video transcripts directly into the YouTube interface and using the automatic timing feature.
- - a paid service that offers video captioning, transcription and translation.
- Microsoft Stream is a secure video service that is part of Office 365 apps. It allows you to upload and share videos securely; add subtitles or captions to your videos and generates captions automatically using Automatic Speech Recognition technology.
- Convert documents into accessible and alternate formats.
- Potential Vendor Questionnaire/VPAT request, pages 6-7
- Accessibility Exemption Request, pages 8-11
SHU Resource Centers
- SHU Website Training on TerminalFour
Register for a training session and/or sign up to be put on our training list.