|Important Information||Text Message Alerts |
HELPFUL LINKS CAMPUS INFORMATION
Sacred Heart University has implemented an Emergency Notification system comprised of multiple technology layers for all members of the University community. This system requires that each student, faculty and staff member(s) provide emergency contact information. This information will be protected and held confidential, for use only by this emergency notification system.
SHU Communication Methods
- CAMPUS EMERGENCY CALL: (203) 371-7911 or (203) 374-9352 / Non-Emergency: (203) 371-7995 and for Local Police & Fire call – 911
- SHU website will have updated campus status reports.
- SHU Information Line at (203) 365-7669 for updates.
- SHU Public Safety may deploy the text message Emergency Alert System.
- Follow SHU on , and for timely updates.