How to waive/activate the health insurance program:
- Under the "Student Access" menu on the left side of screen, click on "Full-Time Undergraduate Student Waive/Enroll"
- To Waive: Select "I want to Waive"
- To Activate: Select "I want to Enroll"
- Log In
- User name is your SHU email address, ex: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial Password is your SHU student ID 6-digit number with 3 lead zeros (ex: 000712345), for a total of 9 digits
- You will then be prompted to create a unique password
- NOTE: Once you have created your “unique” password, it will be used for the annual process to waive/enroll, as applicable.
- Complete the information on the next two screens
- Click submit
- IMPORTANT: Print or save your confirmation page as record of waiver/activation request.
*Failure to waive out of the Health Insurance Program will result in automatic enrollment.
Your student account will be billed the cost of $1,405 for insurance coverage period noted above.
REQUEST FOR WAIVER or CONTINUED ENROLLMENT WILL BE REQUIRED ANNUALLY.